Ďakujeme za porozumenie.
Zobraziť podobné ponuky
Software Engineer Angular
2 200 EUR/month
Information about the position
Join Solar Turbines!
As a Experienced Software Engineer, you will contribute in software development community in order to deliver information technology components based on client or customer requirements.
What will be your task at this position?
Responsibilities of the successful candidates are to design, test and develop software solutions such as features, capabilities of platform and whole applications that meet client or customer requirements.
· Competent to analyze the requirements.
· Competent to design, test and develop the software components that meet defined requirements.
· Able to use best coding practices (libraries, frameworks, APIs) and standard design patterns in software development.
· Works directly on dedicated application/technical problem identification and resolution.
· Leverage Agile practices during the whole software development lifecycle.
· Collaborate with a team of software and test engineers, designers, and data scientists to optimize and iterate on software solutions.
What do we expect from a suitable candidate?
· Bachelor's Degree or relevant experience in Software engineering.
· 3 years or more of relevant industry experience.
· 2 years or more of experience with designing, developing, delivering, and maintaining large scale enterprise web applications.
· 2 years or more of software engineering experience - frontend or full-stack developer (Angular 2+, HTML & CSS)
· Strong understanding of Agile methodology, preferable Scaled Agile Framework.
Top candidates will also have:
· Ability to operate as individual contributor in a small team of developers during implementation of development activities.
· Ability to diagnose and troubleshoot production application issues.
· Ability to work independently with some degree of supervision.
· Responsibility to conduct peer reviews.
· Deploying software using CI/CD tools such as Jenkins, Azure Devops etc.
· Passion for technology and an eagerness to contribute to a team-oriented environment
· Ability to adapt quickly to a complex environment
· Pro-active thinking - being flexible and creative
· Self-motivated mentality - individual with passion in latest technology trends.
· Strong communication skills and the ability to collaborate with other team members.
What is Solar Turbines offering to you?
• Excellent professional growth and career opportunities in an international environment of a worldwide leader in a very exciting and growing sector of industry
- Pension Plan - Company Contribution to III. Pillar
- Life Insurance
- Extra 5 days’ vacation per annum on top of the legislative entitlement
- Employee assistance program for employees and their family members
- Employee Referral Program
- Volunteering Day benefit
- Flexible working hours
- Remote Work / Home Office