Ďakujeme za porozumenie.
Zobraziť podobné ponuky
Governance, Risk&Compliance Specialist
2 100 EUR/month
Information about the position
Join Solar Turbines!
We are looking for a new colleague to join our Solar Digital team.
What will be your task at this position?
Key areas of accountability include collaborating with the GRC team in monitoring the compliance programs, interfacing with process and control owners to obtain support and assess and prepare documentation to ensure the risk management program/s are implemented appropriately.
Responsibilities include one or more of the following:
- Assist the GRC team with the Solar Digital compliance program. Act as the lead representative for IT on key internal control related matters (Compliance, Segregation of Duties, Policies and Procedures, design of controls in systems and process, and evaluation of risk)
- Assist in serving as GRC Specialist and GRC tool administrator, Administer periodic risk assessments, track issues/action plans and drive risk remediation activities to completion. Ensure GRC tool configuration in line with IT Compliance requirements.
- Serve as team representative during weekly Change Review Board to monitor ongoing IT projects which arise to ensure GRC team is aware of all changes and to ensure that all requirements have been fulfilled prior to approval and implementation
- Perform regular re-performance of management tasks related to IAM provisioning, de-provisioning and periodic access review processes.
- Assist in coordinating/leading the exception request process and consult as needed
- Maintain accurate records and assist in coordinating response to client security and risk requests
What do we expect from a suitable candidate?
• Position requires a bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university in management information systems (MIS), accounting, computer science, information technology, or related field or equivalent work experience.
- 2 or more years of a progressive career in risk management, controls related experience
- Knowledge of IT Controls (Access Management, Change Management, Operations Management)
What is Solar Turbines offering to you?
- Excellent professional growth and career opportunities in an international environment of a worldwide leader in a very exciting and growing sector of industry
- Generous pension Plan - Company Contribution to III. Pillar
- Life Insurance
- Extra 5 days’ vacation per annum on top of the legislative entitlement
- Employee assistance program for employees and their family members
- Employee Referral Program
- Volunteering Day benefit
- Flexible working hours
- Remote Work / Home Office