Ďakujeme za porozumenie.
Zobraziť podobné ponuky
Senior SCCM Architect
2 800 EUR/month
Information about the position
Join Solar Turbines!
Solar Digital is a global product development organization focused on adding customer value through digital solutions, building commercial software and technology. We enhance the traditional product/service portfolio as well as pioneer new products, services, and business model to help our customers be successful.
The Senior SCCM Architect will architect and design patching and configuration management solutions using Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM). The analyst will develop workstation baseline configurations and ensure machines maintain compliance with the baseline. The architect will work with the Desktop Support and Remote Site Administrator teams to ensure remediation efforts continue as planned.
What will be your tasks at this position?
- Architect and design patching and configuration management solutions using Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM).
- Work with Microsoft SCCM to provide user workstation baseline configuration and administration of operating systems
- Leverage SCCM to provide security updates, vulnerability patches, hotfixes and other updates to user workstations.
- Develop and maintain baselines images for desktops and laptops to add the latest security updates, software versions, hotfixes, patches, etc.
- Perform In Place Upgrades as needed for desktops and laptops.
- Assist with compliance activities. Analyze incidents & propose programmatic solutions. Provide direction, guidance & work with the Desktop Support and Remote Site Administrator teams to ensure remediation efforts continue as planned.
- Manage and administer SCCM client health, including the process of getting clients healthy
- Will be assigned support & troubleshooting incidents to closure.
- Research, develop and coordinate with enterprise counterparts for compliance remediation appropriate for applications; Development and execution of lab testing plans (including automated and manual testing processes).
- Asset Management duties, supporting corporate requirements
- Leveraging PDQDeploy, Absolute and other technologies to augment SCCM capabilities, where needed.
- SCCM duties including creating package/program entries, creating deployments/advertisements as needed to support compliance/security efforts
- Packaging duties including creating new automated installation packages for remediating compliance, reviewing external packages/software to ensure they fulfill compliance requirements and follow automation standards.
- Leverage group policy to modify installation package behavior, restrict OS features, and improve workstation security.
- Liaison with the support organization on open issues and investigations;
- Provide peer review on new initiatives.
- Ensure existing documentation (internal team documentation as well published documentation) is current, accurate & is reviewed on an annual basis.
- Assist (or lead) in the documentation of compliance & remediation processes for Solar IT Support to follow
- Assist in the documentation of installation and troubleshooting procedures for all approved software and make available to other members; Assist with the troubleshooting of applications in relation to application packaging and virtualization;
- Work with SME's to assist in the creation of new documentation.
What do we expect from a suitable candidate?
- 3-5 years of experience architecting and designing patching and configuration management solutions using Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM).
- Scripting experience (Batch/PowerShell/VB/etc.)
- Deep knowledge and understanding of Windows software; Windows Operating Systems (Including security components and permissions); Windows Installer technologies.
- English advance skill is required
- 5-7 years of experience architecting and designing patching and configuration management solutions using Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM).
- Bachelor's Degree.
- Experience in Windows-based software installation/support/packaging.
- Strong analysis and troubleshooting skills.
- Experience with AD & GPO management.
- Experience with PDQDeploy, Absolute and other technologies to augment SCCM capabilities.
What is Solar Turbines offering to you?
• Excellent professional growth and career opportunities in an international environment of a worldwide leader in a very exciting and growing sector of industry
- Pension Plan - Company Contribution to III. Pillar
- Life Insurance
- Extra 5 days’ vacation per annum on top of the legislative entitlement
- Employee assistance program for employees and their family members
- Employee Referral Program
- Volunteering Day benefit
- Flexible working hours
- Remote Work / Home Office